Greetings from beautiful Heber Springs, Arkansas!
I have just been podcasting and I have found the experience easy and only mildly challenging. I did not try anything fancy, mind you. I am still a very concrete thinker when it comes to anything connected to computer and internet use.
I learned some very good tips about podcasting from the readings suggested by our faculty and I learned about what other colleges have done in the way of supplying students with ipods and using podcasting as an education tool.
Two of my classmates, Laura and Kelli, seem to really understand all the projects we have done so far. I particularly enjoyed their podcasts. Both their blogs are eye catching.
I have not suggestions for improvement. I am in awe of their ability to catch on so quick.
Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend everyone!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment